Are the words sales and management an oxymoron?
Do you ever wonder if you have the right people on your team?
There is no escaping it, business owners must lead their organizations; sales managers must lead their sales teams; and sales professionals must lead their clients and prospective clients.
This complimentary workshop will focus on:
• Hiring and developing A-Player professional managers and salespeople.
• The key metrics for success in your business
• A framework and process for holding team members accountable
• Coaching and interacting with the sales team for improved results
• Redefining the 80/20 rule in your management
• Increasing the courage, confidence, and self-esteem of your team
• Becoming a more effective communicator
• The inter-relationship of behavior, attitude and technique.
Date: September 12, 2014
Is accountability a positive element of your culture?
Time: 10:00 to 12:00
Location: Sandler Training Utah Offices
7400 South Union Park Ave, Ste 302
Midvale, UT 84047
Presented By: Michael Neklason:
President Sandler Training of Utah